We at ATI are looking for a Sales Manager (or Sales Executive) for pre-sales and supporting efforts. Besides a decent and competitive compensation, we will also mentor you in technical and marketing, digital media, social marketing, SEO and other related areas. Join ATI and help transform leading organizations and communities! Requirements
- Self-Motivated and Self Disciplined.
- Able to work unsupervised for extended periods.
- Cheerful. Friendly and helpful at all times.
- 1 years experience in telemarketing.
- Fast Learner. Able to use multiple computer applications/programs simultaneously.
- Exceptional communication/customer service skills.
- Understanding of application development concepts
- Familiar with websites, mobile application, e-commerce, and staffing augmentation process
- Marketing and advertising campaigns
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement quarterly marketing and sales plans
- Identifying new marketing opportunities
- Leverage your professional network for prospecting
- Prospecting calls are required daily for new business generation
- Participate in events, promotions, client demo, and other activities when needed
- Help in prospecting and closing sales
About ATI ATI (Abasys Technologies In) is a spin-off from World Wide Technologies, Inc. (“WWTI”), which was founded in Richardson, Texas in 1987 with a focus on developing emerging technologies within the IT, Telecommunications, and Healthcare industries. WWTI was considered a forefather of the Pre-Internet era in the telecommunications industry. WWTI has obtained federal contracts such as the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Departments of Treasury and Defense, NASA, NATO, Pentagon, Department of Justice, State Department, USPS, and IRS and their 7 sub-agencies. Today ATI continues to have a proven track record of delivering Effective Solutions through Innovative Technologies. ATI's government affiliation includes SBA Certification, NIH Registration, HUB Certification in the State of Texas and being in the Qualified Vendor List with several City Governments. ATI's Better Business Bureau rating is A+ for their customer service and overall business operations. ATI solves its clients' toughest challenges by providing services in IT Consulting, Systems Integration, Product Support, Training, and Staff Augmentation. With expertise across more than 25 industries for over 3 decades and all business functions, ATI delivers transformational outcomes for a new digitally connected world. ATI has extensive experience in Healthcare, Hardware-Software Integration, IoT Monitoring, and Analytic that turn information/raw data into valuable decision-making tools. ATI is a team player with their strategic partners like Microsoft, IBM, Samsung and Amazon to provide value-added services to commercial sectors and government agencies.